5 Digital Marketing Strategies for Health and Wellness Industry
By Rachel McCray
The health industry is growing at a rapid rate which means that competition in the digital marketing sphere has also increased. Standing out from other businesses is key.
Here are five quick tips to help your health and wellness business succeed in the digital market space.
1. Create Engaging Content – Content is the most important aspect of your digital marketing strategy. We’re not just talking blogs and website pages, but also newsletters, updates, video, case studies and podcasts! The secret ingredient for great content is knowing the needs of your buyer at every stage of their journey. Supply content that will be not only informative but supportive and relevant to them.
2. Case Studies – Case studies are a great way to tell the world how valuable your services and products are. This will give you a chance to showcase real-life examples of how you were able to satisfy your customers needs and goals. Be sure to have your customers leave Google reviews!
3. SEO is Your Friend – Search Engine Optimizations or SEO is what you need to be able to be found online. Invest in a Google Adwords campaign strategically and you will get more than your ROI. There is a lot of potential when you use this tactic.
4. Leverage Micro-Influencers – Unlike celebrities and big-name influencers, micro-influencers are more cost-effective and have greater authenticity because they are seen as experts and reliable sources of information.
5. Social Media Marketing – Depending on your budget, paid social media marketing may benefit your business. First, work on growing your following organically without investing in ads. Then, adjust your budget to invest in Facebook ads that will drive more traffic to the website so people can get to know who you are and how you can help them with their health and wellness.